Friday, February 3, 2012

Word of the Year workshop...

Hello - Again!!!

You dont hear from me for ages and then twice in 2 days! Hahahaha!

I forgot to mention... I am going to take part in Sharyn McNeil's Word of the Year workshop on Saturday 11th Feb... I missed the first one at the end of Jan cos i was flying home from the UK - and I am so excited to do the next one! I have heard such good things.. Here are the details if you would like to join me.

*******************************************

"I attended this workshop on Saturday. It was absolutely wonderful, exhilerating, and so empowering!! Sharyn is a truly amazing woman who personifies LOVE!! You will feel truly welcomed and very loved from the moment you arrive! An afternoon of fun....bucket loads of laughter....fabulous food and the magic of WORDS! Love Brenda"

Can you identify a single word that sums up what you want for yourself in 2012?



"I am holding a "Word of the Year" workshop on February 11th. Please come and join me as we explore the idea that "one little word" can change, direct, influence and inspire your life and your goals for the New Year!" Sharyn


 WHERE WILL YOUR WORD TAKE YOU THIS YEAR?


A single word can be a powerful thing. It can be the ripple in the pond that changes everything. It can be sharp and biting or rich and soft and slow. From my own personal experience, it can be a catalyst for enriching your life.

Each student will be given a blank canvas, collage elements and paint. I will help you explore your word and what you want to convey with your canvas, so it can serve as a reminder and an inspiration to keep your word close to you throughout the year.

No previous painting or art experience is necessary!

CLASS DETAILS
Saturday, February 11th 2012
Venue: Assagay Lodge, Hillcrest Durban
Time: 1pm to 5pm
Investment: 300.00
Contact: Sharyn at 0317656046
Email:  shazlan@msla.co.za
Web: http://www.msla.co.za/

********************************************************
I know most of you that subscribe to my blog, and I would love to spend an afternoon with you discovering what our word of the year is... This could be a huge gift...

Big Luffs
T