Monday, February 27, 2012

A Quick Update....

Hi everyone...

I have begun a Reiki course and it has been a true experience in manifestation! Wow, so many coincidences - in which I really dont believe and prefer to see it as completely guided and being in my vortex when putting an intention out there....

Just to provide you with further dates that you may be interested in... I will try to keep it short...

12-Week Reiki Courses  (All classes in the evenings)
The next one is scheduled for 7th May until 23rd July 2012 (Monday evenings). click this link for more info on what we cover http://www.the-energy-centre.blogspot.com/p/reiki-course-info.html.

Reiki Masters Courses (All classes in the evenings)

3rd April until 22nd May 2012 (Tuesday Evenings)
I have not run a Masters course for 2 years, so it is time. If you have done your Reiki course 9 months to a year or more ago, and you would like to do the Masters level, you can contact me for more information.
0826684163.  click this link for info... http://www.the-energy-centre.blogspot.com/p/reiki-masters-course.html.

Allison Scott is coming to the Energy Centre in March:

"I trust that this email finds you well! This is a reminder of my upcoming Dbn trip in March where I will be teaching the Conscious Channelling Workshop™ Thurs/Fri 15/16 MARCH and The Art of Manifesting Abundance Workshop™ Sat/Sun 17/18 MARCH and doing consultations Mon/Tues 19/20 MARCH. (Please contact Allison for more info regarding consultations, prices, testimonials, etc). 0824555297.

We have the Art of Living coming to the Energy Centre also in March.
I have misplaced the dates for now and will send out another mail with the correct dates. I do remember it is in late March and I know it begins on a thursday evening and finishes on a saterday evening. It is over 3 evenings. if you are interested, let me know and i will forward their email. 0826674163... or tracyw@absamail.co.za.

And finally.... for now...

Body Balance Activation Technique

LEVEL I: April / May 2012
(Friday evenings from 6 until 9:30pm; Saturday & Sunday both 9am until 4pm )
http://www.bodybalanceactivation.blogspot.com/ for more information or contact me - 0826684163.

Thank you for reading to the end... you have impressed me greatly, and if you look down your will see a medal of honour on your chest...  did you look?

:-)
Much Love
Tracy