Thursday, February 2, 2012

February News...

I hope this email finds you abundantly successful...
January has blasted by, and I had the opportunity to be my sisters birthday present in the UK. I wasn't allowed to mention it at all because it was a secret. And we blew her away! She was so amazed that we could keep it a secret since August 2011, and her poor husband got moaned at on a regular basis for not arranging anything special for her 40th. Little did she know! The surprise was a resounding success.

And so now I am home again and preparing for a number of courses, and a visitor to the centre. Details below... Feel free to forward this on to anyone you think may be interested...

Reiki Course (1, 2 & adv) - 12 weeks, one class a week - begins 15th Feb 2012 - 6:30pm until 9pm. Cost R2800,00 of which R800,00 is a deposit. You may contact me for more details and a booking form - 0826684163. I have a couple of spaces left.

Body Balance Activation Technique - Level I - 17th, 18th and 19th Feb 2012. The Friday class is an evening from 6:30pm until 9pm, and the Sat and Sun classes are full days from 10am till about 5pm. You can contact me for more info on 0826694163, or visit www.bodybalanceactivation.blogspot.com and read up about the technique.

NVC - Non Violent Communication - We continue with our sessions from 7th Feb 2012. I believe we have 4 more to go. and for those of you who missed it this time, I will be running it again in the near future.

****

Allison Scott is coming to the Energy Centre in March:
"I trust that this email finds you well! This is a reminder of my upcoming Dbn trip in March where I will be teaching the Conscious Channelling Workshop™ Thurs/Fri 15/16 MARCH and The Art of Manifesting Abundance Workshop™ Sat/Sun 17/18 MARCH and doing consultations Mon/Tues 19/20 MARCH. (Please contact Allison for more info regarding consultations, prices, testimonials, etc. or visit her web site listed below.)


I will be presenting a TALK on Energy Healing and its benefits for children, teenagers & young adults. (How parents can support their children when they are at a loss as to what to do.) Find out how and why energy healing works so well for us, whether the problem is physical, mental, emotional or spiritual. (see attached website for more info)" www.allisonscott.com

SPACE IS LIMITED SO PLEASE BOOK YOUR PLACE ASAP TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Venue for talk and consultations: Bodyology Institute of Health, 16 Old Main Rd, Gillitts
Venue for workshops: The Energy Cente, 5 York Road, Winston Park

Prices for the Conscious Channelling Workshop™ - (2-days)
Thurs/Fri 15 / 16 MARCH 2012 10h00 – 18h00 Cost R2000.00


Prices for The Art of Manifesting Abundance Workshop™ - (2-days)
Sat/Sun 17/ 18 MARCH 2012    10h00 – 18h00    Cost R2000.00

For more info or to book contact Allison directly: Tel no: (021) 557-4554;  Cell: 082 4555 297;  Fax2email 086 542 6745;  E-mail: allisonscott@mweb.co.za;  Website: http://www.allisonscott.com/.

***

I am still doing session work as well, if you need me. Remember a lot of what I do is shifting perception of ones reality and the energy around it. It is all aimed at self empowerment. Session costs remain unchanged at R350.00 for the first session and R300.00 for follow up sessions.

Again, I wish you all a joy filled reality. That is the way to create happiness, good health and abundance on all levels.

Much love

T