Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hi there,

I have had a response already - and so I thought we could set a date to begin and a time...

Tuesday the 15th November 2011 - at 6:30 pm so that we are not all rushed - until we are finished, which could  be 8pm or even 9pm...

Please bring something to write with and something to write on - and a donation for the tea / coffee pot. Dress comforatbly and remember - my centre is a no shoe zone, so you can bring socks or slippers (as long as your slippers are inside shoes - its fine).

I am very excited to begin this work. Thank you to those who are too...



Please confirm with me if you will be attending. Its really for numbers, so I know who is coming and if we can fit everyone in the space. I do need to stop at 20...    :-P

see you soon!

Regards
Tracy